Wednesday, January 23, 2013

family

Its been a long time i never post here..
i guess its because something happened.
then only i will post here..

i know..i know its all my fault
im the one who cheat on u
im the one tt lied so much

i yap dao chuan,23 this year
im mariadged and i have a son
he is yap tian you (adriel)
dear baby,
no matter wat happen when u grow up
be strong,,
papa really love u so much
this night
i cried in front of u
a lot,,sad,,
whenever i think tt i cant see u anymore
i cant stop myself from crying
papa bad,,
papa do something tt hurt ur mama
pls love ur mama always..

Dear wife,angela
thank you so much for wat u did
thank you for bringing baby to this world
but i guess
i made his life and ur life sucks
sorry ya
maybe untill i die u also wont forgive me

I WILL LEAVE U WITH MY BABY
its always sound so easy for u

I DONT WANT ANYMORE
i dont understand

URE SO USELESS
im agree with it

because of passion
a lot people will success
but they have to sacrifice a lot

and me
because of my personal life
i sacrifice a lot to hide myself
running from the reality

I LOVE U ALL,U KNOW?
for u its just like dont make me stupid
enough yap
i had enough of this

and i wonder why a family will broke tt easy
karma??
well i believe tt
maybe few year later i will be a monk

I REALLY DO LOVE U ALL SO MUCH
































No comments:

Post a Comment